Monday 15 September 2008

Craft fairs and markets I will attend:

I aim to do quite a few fairs, markets and shows in the run up to Christmas 2008. You can therefore see my jewellery pieces in person and discuss and custom modifications of commissions you'd like me to undertake.

My prices are just the same, regardless of where you buy my work and if you see a piece at a fair or market and want to purchase it later, it might already be in one of my on-line shops (see top right for others), but if not, please feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to add it.

If you're unable to buy on the day of a fair, you could always ask me to put it aside for you to purchase later on-line.

All of these events are in the north west of England - several dates have been removed or changed after a series of markets was cancelled:

Sunday 28th September - Fresh on the Market - Preston in Lancashire - all day

Saturday 18th October - October Craft Fayre - Castle Park Arts Centre, Frodsham in Cheshire - 1pm - 4pm.

Saturday 13th December - Christmas Fresh on the Market - Preston in Lancashire - all day

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails